GREG SAUSAMAN, CFE
Greg’s interest in brand integration began as part of the 2-year complementary day-part branding task force; charged to successfully integrate Dunkin’ Donuts, Baskin Robbins, and TOGO’s Sandwiches together under one roof. Greg has used that knowledge to design Topper’s Craft Creamery as a unique co-brand that can easily be added to most any venue. Greg regularly speaks at national franchise conferences on the power of co-branding.
- Certified Franchise Executive
- Domino’s Pizza: Multi-Unit Supervisor, Tampa, 1984
- Domino’s Pizza: Director of Dev/Ops, FL, 1987
- Domino’s Pizza: Owner/Operator of 8 locations, FL, 1988
- Allied Domecq (Dunkin’ Donuts, Baskin Robbins, TOGO’s): Business Consultant, 1996
- Allied Domecq: Multi-Brand Business Consultant, 2001
Greg is one of the nation’s leading experts in QSR Multi-Branding and Co-Branding.
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: Dir. of Ops. and Franchise Sales, 2003
- Master’s in Leadership & Organizational Effectiveness
- Author, Inside the Box: the Power of Complementary Branding
Wade served as VP of Operations at Domino’s Pizza during record growth in the 1980s. In 1994 he was named Chief Operating Officer for Papa John’s Pizza where he and his team launched the company to a $1 billion national brand. He is currently the franchise owner of 51 Papa John’s across central and south Florida. He is also the owner/operator of 7 Qdoba Mexican Eats franchise location and serves as chairman of our board of directors.
- Domino’s Pizza: Assistant Manager, 1981
- Domino’s Pizza: VP US Operations, 1989
- Papa John’s Pizza: Regional Director, FL, 1992
- Papa John’s Pizza: COO, 1994
Wade’s team grew from approximately $100 million in sales to over $1 billion in sales.
- Papa John’s Pizza: Member Franchise & Marketing Council
- Papa John’s Pizza: 51 franchise outlets
“Franchisee of the Year,” 2006
- Qdoba Mexican Eats: 6 franchise outlets